|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, February 09, 2008
WHHOOOOOOOOOO! late night post. wahhahas! just came back from day 2's angbao-money-cooping session LOLL! sadly . till now oni coop tio $200+ hee. budden nvm :DD can use it all up at th end. wahahhs! ate so much today niaaa >< im gna go bck to school lookin like a ball man! gawwwd. cant blif im eating so much. heh. & to my deardear justinaa. i will nvr ever wear th skirt,flats,handbag&makeup okay! xp too girlishy lehhh. omg mans, & i cant blif ur wearing them xDDD chiobu justinaa~~ *wheewheets~ hahas! take a pic okay. i wna seee! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD & dun worry. i wont take a chopper i'll take an xxxxl one. xD upgraded chopper. muahahahs!;X prepare a shield my dear. hee. nahh. xD jkjk only. wahhahas! went to so many plces today. all ard singapore man! except for th west side x) hahas! played so much games oso. heh! played th wii yst. so fun! lol. played mario soccer. th controller nearly flew off my hands XD so baoli. heh. still, it was fun. >< finally im home alr. xD a lil tireddd~ but gna pei mario. hah! :D TEEEVEEEE!~ wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~ 3rd round of angbao-money-cooping-session starts tml~ ($.$)V LOL! damn. im getting so lame. hahas! :DDD happy CNY all ! (again) <3 justinaaaaaa dear & mariooo. LOL! & ANGBAO MONAYEEEE!~ xD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|